We'd rather be second and accurate than be first and wrong. The Whim News Desk is a dedicated team of researchers and investigators committed to presenting the news without bias. Follow us @TheWhimOnline for daily news coverage without the spin!
- Former FBI Director James Comey has signed a book deal with Flatiron Books, the publishing company announced Wednesday.
- Comey’s book, which has yet to be titled, will be released in spring 2018.
- Flatiron said Comey’s book “will explore what good, ethical leadership looks like and how it drives sound decisions. Using examples from some of the highest-stakes situations in the past two decades of American government, Comey will share yet-unheard anecdotes from his long and distinguished career.”
- The Associated Press reported that Comey’s book deal auctioned for more than $2 million.
We are so thrilled to announce this news! https://t.co/azTwLIK6WP
— FlatironBooks (@Flatironbooks) August 2, 2017
- Comey served as FBI director from 2013 until he was fired by President Trump in May.